Placed on: Tuesday 3 September 2019
Employment type: full-time
Comments: Full time assignment
Category: Sales / Marketing / PR
Workplace: Frankfurt am Main
Application ends: Saturday 29 February 2020
Singapore Airlines is the world's most awarded airline, with customers and industry alike recognizing our unwavering commitment to service excellence.
Main duties• Provide strategic sales planning, market steering, performance management, pricing and analytics for the sales organization and management.
• You will work closely with Sales teams in your assigned countries, as well as our Regional Office and Commercial Planning, Pricing and Revenue Management departments in Head Office to identify and recommend sales strategies, opportunities and actions to increase revenue.
- We are looking for graduates or applicants with equivalent qualification, who ideally have gathered relevant experience in Sales, Analytics, Market Steering, Pricing or Revenue Management
- You should be able to work self-reliant, demonstrate capacity for problem solving, strong analytical skills and the drive to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- You are a team player who can analyze and summarize complex datasets, as well as understand the main influencing factors in the Airline business.
- You can produce high quality results while dealing with multiple issues at the same time, focusing on the relevant deadlines.
- Business fluency in English is a pre-requisite, German a plus.
How to apply
Contact: Mirko Pukljak
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the Singapore Airlines team, please submit a full application
Pls state your salary expectations and your earliest possible joining date.
For preliminary telephone enquiries please contact Mr Mirko Pukljak at +49 69 7195107.