Vacancy - Temporary Lounge Agent M/F)
|Category / Bereich :||Ground Staff|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Immediately available|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full Time|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||8.8.2018|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
- Ensure Premium passengers are provided with the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Greet passengers as they enter the Lounge and introduce them to all aspects of the Lounge product, advising them of all available services and offering assistance where required to maintain customer loyalty.
- Liaise with service providers and supervise contracted staff, overseeing catering, cleaning and maintenance operations, so that service standards are met and maintained.
- Assist operational staff in a proactive manner, to ensure passenger needs are met by undertaking seat changes, issuing of boarding cards, check-in of transit passengers, reservation changes where applicable and the boarding process from the lounge (where applicable). Handling of IOs and UMs. Coordination and handling of lounge access sales, sales reporting and, where applicable, handle crew scheduling, allowances and any crew-related issues.
- Keep all passengers in the lounge informed regarding their fight departure and any other information pertaining to their flight.
- Assist with expeditious and accurate completion of all reports & statistical data, and recording inwards goods and confirmation of invoices. Assist with daily/weekly stock control.
- Undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed by the Lounge Supervisor, Airport Services Manager and other senior staff on duty.
- Based on the directions of the Supervisor/Airport Services Manager assist in airport passenger services/operations where required.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
- Good standard of secondary education.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience from within the aviation or hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g. Word and Excel.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English.
- Pleasant, outgoing personality.
Our profile / Unser Profil
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata's network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Application / Bewerbung
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Applications must be completed in English only.
To apply please visit our website and apply online at www.emirates.com/careers using the reference number 180001GB. The deadline to apply for this position is 22nd August 2018