Vacancy - Supervisor Airport Services (m/f)
|Category / Bereich :||Ground Staff|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Immediately available|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full Time|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||8.8.2018|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
- Deploy available Emirates resources to best advantage in order to satisfy passenger and operational requirements arising during each duty period.
- Analyse anticipated operational problems such as over bookings, adverse weather, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations etc., and undertake remedial action in line with relevant procedures to minimise disruption. Where applicable, handle crew scheduling, allowances and crew-related issues.
- Ensure Handling Agent, Caterer and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation (including any special handling) and that information is updated in order to ensure a smooth and cost effective operation and inconvenience to our passengers is minimised.
- Ensure all post flight activity is completed correctly in order to protect Company revenue and facilitate handling of passengers and deadload at en route stations and destinations.
- Respond to queries, complaints and claims in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore passenger confidence.
- Undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed by the Airport Services Manager or Airport Services Officer.
- Process all baggage claims and control expenditure on damaged baggage replacements and lost baggage claims.
- Support, coach and develop airport services agents and support the ASM in the Performance Matters process by setting objectives, conducting meetings and/or ensuring feedback is provided within stipulated time limits.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
Minimum ‘O’ Level or equivalent
Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operations
Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 4 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.
A working knowledge of Reservations / Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems
Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and claims handling
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Fluent in spoken and written English and local language
Advanced skills in Customer Service Delivery
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Our profile / Unser Profil
We started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60, 000 and one of the largest fleets in the world.
You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. You’ll earn a tax-free salary and enjoy a competitive package of benefits.
You could be part of our cosmopolitan team from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
Our airline connects people to new places, experiences and cultures in nearly 160 cities across six continents, and our route network is growing all the time.
We have the only fleet of just A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft in the world, and we’ve won multiple awards for our onboard experience.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel.
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Application / Bewerbung
To view the full job description and apply online please visit our website at www.emirates.com/careers. Applications must be submitted in English only by 22nd August 2018.