Vacancy - Airport Services Agent - Frankfurt - 180001X2 (M/F)
|Category / Bereich :||Ground Staff|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Immediately available|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full Time|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||2.11.2018|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
- Provide assistance to passengers on arrival and departure, ensuring high quality and professional passenger service.
- Co-ordinate airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines and open Emirates arrival information desk.
- Monitor arrival immigration problems, retrieve relevant documentation and report accordingly, ensuring adherence to travel, immigration and safety regulations.
- Monitor check-in including 'queue-combing' to keep passengers informed of checking delays, identifying and giving priority to Premium passengers and ensure service standards are maintained.
- Assist in preparation and completion of pre- and post flight documentation and statistical information.
- Assist in dealing with delays, disruptions, excess baggage or denied boarding within the guidelines provided in order to retain Passenger confidence and loyalty.
- Assist with check-in, boarding at the gates as per laid down procedures, provide announcements, and carry out hand baggage removal, handling of late-to gate passengers, flight coupon reconciliation and head count confirmation to ensure safe and on time departure of flights.
- Monitor baggage delivery performance against agreed standards, keeping passengers informed about any delays or irregularities with their baggage to maintain an efficient baggage delivery service to passengers and monitor files creation and quality of baggage services as per Emirates Standard Operating Procedure.
- Support and cover in other operational areas due to staff shortfalls and undertake other administrative functions and duties directed by the Airport Services Manager and other senior staff on duty.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
- Minimum secondary level education
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operations
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Customer Service Delivery
Our profile / Unser Profil
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata's network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
Application / Bewerbung
To view the full job description and apply online for this position please visit our website at www.emirates.com/careers. Closing date for applications is 12th November 2018.
Applications will be accepted in English only.