Vacancy - Cargo Agent (m/w)
|Category / Bereich :||Cargo|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Munich Airport|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Ab sofort|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full-time/permanent|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||11.6.2018|
Brief description / Stellenbeschreibung
- Support the customer services team in the cargo department with telephone/mail reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner and help resolve customer queries.
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports, mail capturing
- Conduct loading supervision at freighter a/c once qualified/certified through respective training
- ULD management in conjunction with GHA
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
- Good standard of secondary education
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations or Airline environment
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluency in English and German essential.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in German. The Company will not assist in obtaining work visas.
Our profile / Unser Profil
A winner of more than 500 international awards, Emirates operates one of the aviation world's youngest, most environmentally-friendly and technologically advanced-fleet of 247 aircraft. Its rapidly-expanding network spans 150 cities in 80 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and Asia Pacific. The airline is an employee-focused company with a commitment to providing staff with excellent working conditions and competitive salaries.
Application / Bewerbung
To express your interest in the above vacancy please go to our online website at EmiratesGroupCareers.com to complete our online application form by 17th June 2018. We will then consider your application and contact you should we wish to shortlist you for an interview. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 5 weeks, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details for 12 months unless advised otherwise and re-consider you for future opportunities as they arise. Please also note that if you are not shortlisted you can also update your application at anytime and apply for other opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.