Vacancy - Cargo Customer Services Agent (m/w)
|Category / Bereich :||Cargo|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt am Main|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Ab sofort|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full-time Temporary Contract (to cover parental leave)|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||11.6.2018|
Brief description / Stellenbeschreibung
- Handle all Cargo reservations for Frankfurt. Provide Customer Services to all Cargo Agents and direct customers. Handle all relevant cargo bookings via telephone and emails/faxes.
- Check incoming emails, telexes/faxes and respond or refer to the relevant personnel to ensure an efficient customer service is provided.
- Answer the telephone and deal with customer enquiries and ensure reservations are entered into the EK system correctly.
- Co-ordinate all transport requirements for EK cargo bookings on a daily basis.
- Ensure all post-flight details are relayed to the customer promptly.
- Ensure all the end-of-month filing of flight files, tracking messages are kept up-to-date.
- Ensure permanent bookings are entered into the system and monitored on a regular basis to guarantee their usage.
- Carry out tasks as directed by the Cargo Customer Services Supervisor.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
- Good standard of secondary education
- Good knowledge of Cargo Reservations and Cargo Operations.
- Knowledge of SITA-based computerised reservations system advantageous.
- Good concept of Customer Service
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Fluency in English and German essential.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany. The Company will not assist in visa applications.
Our profile / Unser Profil
A winner of more than 500 international awards, Emirates operates one of the aviation world's youngest, most environmentally-friendly and technologically advanced-fleet of 247 aircraft. Its rapidly-expanding network spans 150 cities in 80 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and Asia Pacific. The airline is an employee-focused company with a commitment to providing staff with excellent working conditions and competitive salaries.
Application / Bewerbung
To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply by completing our online application form at EmiratesGroupCareers.com by 17th June 2018. We will then consider your application and contact you should we wish to shortlist you for an interview. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 5 weeks, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details for 12 months unless advised otherwise and re-consider you for future opportunities as they arise. Please also note that if you are not shortlisted you can also update your application at anytime and apply for other opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.