Vacancy - Cargo Agent- Vienna (M/F)
|Category / Bereich :||Cargo|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Vienna - Austria|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Immediately available|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full Time|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||13.7.2018|
Brief description / Stellenbeschreibung
- Deal with cargo telephone reservations in a prompt and efficient manner
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Customer Services Supervisor
- Specify to the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) and build instructions for all EK flights
- Monitor to ensure adequate resources are provided and all EK SkyCargo requirements are met
- Liaise with GHA regarding load control to maximise use of available space for cargo
- Ensure that correct export documentation is produced to satisfy safety and customs
- Ensure all post flight information is dispatched in a timely manner to the correct departments
- Monitor import cargo breakdown and liaise with all concerned parties to resolve and issues
- Ensure all cargo is loaded in safe and secure manner.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Cargo reservations/airport operations.
- Knowledge of SITA-based computerised reservations system advantageous.
- Knowledge of dangerous goods procedures.
- Must be fluent in both German and English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Austria. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Our profile / Unser Profil
We started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60, 000 and one of the largest fleets in the world.
You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. You’ll earn a tax-free salary and enjoy a competitive package of benefits.
You could be part of our cosmopolitan team from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
Our airline connects people to new places, experiences and cultures in nearly 160 cities across six continents, and our route network is growing all the time.
We have the only fleet of just A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft in the world, and we’ve won multiple awards for our onboard experience.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel.
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Application / Bewerbung
To apply please visit our website at www.emirates.com/careers and search for the requisition number 1800016U and apply online.
Applications should be submitted only in English.Closing date for the applications is 23rd July 2018.