Vacancy - Cabin Crew
|Category / Bereich :||Flight Attendants|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Muscat - Oman|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||immediately|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full time|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||19.9.2017|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
1. Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight.
2. Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
3. Perform duties assigned by the SFS/ Purser related to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
4. Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on-board.
5. Responsible for ensuring safety on-board of passengers during flight.
6. Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on-board during an emergency situation.
7. Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactorily condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
8. Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the SFS/ Purser and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
Fresh Two years college Diploma in any discipline
OR Fresh Secondary School Certificate
Ø Proficient in English (Spoken & Written)
Ø Good communication and interpersonal skills
Our profile / Unser Profil
Oman Air has built up a reputation as a strong, competitive leader in the airline industry. We are committed to recruiting and nurturing bright and dynamic individuals to meet our manpower needs. In the new millennium, our mission is to seek out new ways to develop and improve our position as a leader in aviation excellence
We believe our people are the reason behind our success and we offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in a team based customer oriented environment. Our emphasis is on continual staff development we achieve through the training we impart to our staff members.
Candidates who are interested in a career that takes them around the world! Are welcomed to Be a part of our elite team of cabin crew . Experience new cultures , meeting new people and the delight in bringing excellent customer-service. Those who meet our rigorous selection procedures can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and excellent training programs. Tax-Free Salary with travel benefits on Oman Air and partner Airlines .Fully Furnished shared accommodation is included.
If you’re interested and you have the below requirements your highly welcomed to apply.
Application / Bewerbung
If you’re interested to join our team kindly apply by sending your resume, qualification certificate and Full length Blue Background photo via this email email@example.com